College Football 2021

EmilC

Right now on espn is the Frisco football classic---UNT vs. Miami Ohio.

If you want to hear a quality college band, tune in, the UNT band is as smooth as silk, the school is overloaded with talent as perhaps the best music university and one of the top overall music schools in the country.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JL Sargent said:

Garrett Wilson, Chris Olave among Ohio State players opting out of Rose Bowl.

Isn't that nice. I understand it, but what about your teammates? It's selfish!

That's what we teach kids these days.  Is civics class even a thing anymore?  Hello, civic duty?  Teamwork?  We all have a hand in success or failure?  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Get used to it boys.  Follow the money.  I don't blame them a bit for leaving.  Sure they have insurance but...  Good Luck now go get da money.

That's pretty much the point.  When it is all about the money we are going to fail as a society.  Now, I would imagine with their talent they probably got a free ride through college to begin with.  Shouldn't they at least finish out the season (including a bowl game)?  "Dance with who brung ya?"

• Like 3

Risk?  They played roughly four full seasons of risk, and before that, high school.  One more game suddenly becomes too risky?  That's like a fighter pilot saying no to orders because they are getting out the next week.  Sorry uncle sam, but another flight is just too risky....are you on the team or not?  Did you benefit from being part of the team, and now it's time to step on their heads on your way out?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Risk?  They played roughly four full seasons of risk, and before that, high school.  One more game suddenly becomes too risky?  That's like a fighter pilot saying no to orders because they are getting out the next week.  Sorry uncle sam, but another flight is just too risky....are you on the team or not?  Did you benefit from being part of the team, and now it's time to step on their heads on your way out?

You’re right, risk wasn’t the proper term. With this generation how about selfishness, “me me me”, and it’s true - there is no I in t e a m - 

• Like 1

Yea right, guys at the 7 then the 6 then back to the 11 and settle for three.

It's a real barn burner at the Citrus Bowl this evening. oops camping bowl.

I was talking next year guys:lol: We've got some good guys now but the qb isn't Deshawn Watson! & the OL has needed help for two seasons now.

✌️Right on Bri !

• Like 1

Well hey guys!

10-3 sure isn't 15-0 with the trophy also, but winning the last six in a row aint too bad for the way the Tigers stumbled out this year.

I'll root for GA & BAMA here on out!

& NO, bulldogs I don't give a darn about ya!  Nice town though!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JL Sargent said:

Wow, Spartans seal it with a 80yd pick 6 against Pitt with about a minute left! Great game to watch.

Not to mention heads up kick off recovery, after the pick-6.

They looked absolutely terrible from the moment they had 10 points early on.

Perpetual 3rd and 10 last two possessions. Happy for my sister and @DizRotus Neill.