Seeking value of klipschorn pair and single belle

Brett10

Nice and welcome to the forum!

Others will say. The morning and keeping this posting bumped should yield results.

Thanks for posting here first.

If not answered, I will assist.

On first blush. maybe abit rich but time, place, condition, other, may come into valuation.

Thanks!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Brett10 said:

Looking to post in garage sale section klipschorn consecutive pair from ‘79 and a single belle. All three speakers are in great condition and had one owner. $7500 close?

the 3 speakers are Walnut ,selling as a package --- I would venture to say 5k$    --3500$ for the Khorns -1500$ for the Belle Single , give or take 500 $  -LOCATION and Condition is VIP is you want forum members in your area to contact you , you need 5 posts to start using the Private Messaging on the klipsch forum , so please post replies to raise your count to at last 5-6 as that opens a private channel of communication for negotiations -

-the demand for KLIPSCH  khorns-Belle is always very high -

Welcome to the forum  and GLWTS -

I agree with @billybob above.  

Furthermore, the metal corners will be a turn-off to some buyers.  Whether the “protectors” have done their job leaving solid veneer beneath, or they are hiding damage, there will be holes in the veneer if the corner plates are removed.

GLWYS

• Like 1

$7,500 seems a bit high for what you have considering you want to sell all 3 speakers.  I think the going rate for a pair of used Klipschorns in excellent condition is going to be around $4000.  And the Belle you are going to take the "hit on" because it's a single.  I think $5000 is a more reasonable asking price if you want to sell them quickly and get your cash.

I like Schu's estimate and have to concur the key to selling them this year is a most enticing price hard to pass up.  Also out of state buyers will more likely make a longer drive if the price is right.  You may want to consider a nice package price or you may end up left with a single Belle.  Cuz you don't want to ship those suckers, they need to be picked up.

13 hours ago, Brett10 said:

Looking to post in garage sale section klipschorn consecutive pair from ‘79 and a single belle. All three speakers are in great condition and had one owner. $7500 close?

This 2PH3 array is the exact same 3 speakers and finishes I heard a PWK's house in 1985, in a much larger room, of course, and in false corners.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, edzu1234 said:

I think $5000 is a more reasonable asking price if you want to sell them quickly and get your cash.

your evaluation , seems very far , not too low , not too high , a package deal 

• Like 1

I recently sold my perfect khorns with single Belle center (all walnut) AND 3 matching Dean G crossovers + original crossover parts + Crites tweeters + original tweeters for $3,500 to a guy that drove 2.5 hours and removed from my listening room $7K+ is fantasy. If you can get it great.

2 hours ago, rplace said:

I recently sold my perfect khorns $7K+ is fantasy. If you can get it great. 

Thanks a bunch bill I settled on 5500 for the set  I can always go down. I’d love to keep the single. I really do appreciate all the help here thank you. 

• Like 2