SOLD Pro-ject Debut Carbon and Tube Box DS

hizzieallen

Today for your consideration is my Debut Carbon turntable and Tube Box DS. I’ve had this for about a year. I estimate it has around 150 hours on it. Probably less. But I’m just guessing here. The only upgrade is the Pro-Ject Acryl-it platter. The Tube Box has the stock tubes. Unfortunately I don’t have the box for the turntable. But I believe I have the box for the DS. Both items will be carefully boxed for shipping if needed. I recently purchased the Rega Planar 8. This is the only reason for the sale. No issues whatsoever with either item. 

$550 shipped.  Local pickup/demo in the Silver Spring MD area. 

3366AD35-9210-4E4F-8D7A-D3FB3C5C3B92.jpeg

714FF2E0-412F-4D19-B00F-7E50F6CB24A4.jpeg

69AA234E-445A-45C6-857D-94E8BE96FEE1.jpeg

C9B809C7-377C-4237-8095-C858DAA70398.jpeg

A53318AB-2EAB-4EC0-8C50-C48970A71FDA.jpeg

Edited by hizzieallen
Turntable has been sold
  • Like 2

Folks if you don't know, this is a deal right here!

Nice tonearm, dead quiet platter + the felt-be-gone cork upgrade and that particular preamp... just say it's a champ! ("Dy-no-mite" comes in small packages) & the tubes can be changed in it. With cart choices being endless...  :smile:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Folks if you don't know, this is a deal right here!

Nice tonearm, dead quiet platter + the felt-be-gone cork upgrade and that particular preamp... just say it's a champ! ("Dy-no-mite" comes in small packages) & the tubes can be changed in it. With cart choices being endless...  :smile:

I priced this to move. I paid $500 plus taxes for the turntable. I’m literally giving the platter, mat and phono preamp away for free. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hizzieallen said:

I priced this to move. I paid $500 plus taxes for the turntable. I’m literally giving the platter, mat and phono preamp away for free. 

Cool: been there, done that.

Know about that acrylic platter, have owned that preamp. Thought you deserved to get the gear gone quick for the way you've advertised it!

GLWYS!

• Thanks 1

• hizzieallen changed the title to SOLD Pro-ject Debut Carbon and Tube Box DS