Estate Sale lots of Altec, ElectroVoice drivers, horns, cabinets, diaphrams, DX-38, Amplifiers (VT)

Frzninvt

This is an Estate sale local to me.  Not sure if they ship but I would be willing to assist at some level.  Lots of Altec midrange drivers, some horn lenses.  Some coaxial drivers.  Also ElectroVoice speakers, some amplifiers and crossover networks.  Make an offer time today!

https://shop.estatesalesandconsignments.com/

57 minutes ago, Limberpine said:

I will check it out! I might be interested in some Altec speakers if we can work out packing and shipping.

Usually contact the Estate sale company directly

and buy before the sale

Electronics rarely last until the sale starts

If someone could take them for packing, insurance and shipping for you .......

I've had items dropped off at the shipper who I had spoken to in advance

who packed and shipped on my credit card

• Like 1

• Frzninvt changed the title to Estate Sale lots of Altec, ElectroVoice drivers, horns, cabinets, diaphrams, DX-38, Amplifiers (VT)

I picked up an ElectroVoice 7300A Amplifier new in the box for $85.  I am sure they have stuff leftover I will see what is there on Sunday monring when I pick up the amp.  They had the Altec enclosures for $50 (all of them) if they have drivers in them it's a steal.  I'll see if they have any new EV EVM-12's that they would sell out of the eight that were in the lot that I don't think sold.