Single Cornwall in WV... again. $300 OBO

pcbiz

48 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

I am new to this hobby, thanks for your help. 

ha with that dream list of gear....

i am just saying with the increased interest in the Heritage line the last couple years prices have skyrocketed. i have been on the hunt for a second room setup for a while now.

3 hours ago, charok said:

ha with that dream list of gear....

i am just saying with the increased interest in the Heritage line the last couple years prices have skyrocketed. i have been on the hunt for a second room setup for a while now.

It takes time to buy what one wants without paying too much. Not too long ago, I have seen CW with ALK xovers go for $200, LaScala at $400 and Khorns for $600. Someone was claiming LaScala's used value at $4,000.00, but still they are regularly found for $1,200 to $1,800, or less, every day. 

There used to be a few people who posted REAL deals in the Alert section every day. Keep searching, you will score a good deal.  

1 hour ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

It takes time to buy what one wants without paying too much. Not too long ago, I have seen CW with ALK xovers go for $200, LaScala at $400 and Khorns for $600. Someone was claiming LaScala's used value at $4,000.00, but still they are regularly found for $1,200 to $1,800, or less, every day. 

There used to be a few people who posted REAL deals in the Alert section every day. Keep searching, you will score a good deal.  

around me, some stupid huge city 6 hours north of you, anything Heritage is priced like gold. my first set of CWII i drove 10 hours round trip for $1200 and do not really want to pay more for another pair but have not seen any for the last couple years even at that price. but i keep looking!

Looking at the condition, it looks like it has suffered. It is a lot easier and less costly to recap the network or replace a tweeter than to work on a neglected or damaged cabinet. Someone could buy this one for 300 to $400 and it's a deal for a center. If one wants a pair, and they are bought a single at a time, they won't match and for the same ~ $800 someone can keep their money until a matching pair (deal) comes along for a similar price. 

I would buy this one for the original asking price of $300 if I were closer.