Rotel experience with LS II's,...

pallpoul

I recently paired a Rotel Integrated Amp 1592 with my La Scala II's, and they sound truly amazing, !! Very close to my many other tube amplifiers I use with the LS's.

The sound is airy, with big sound stage, excellent imaging and excellent clarity, yet warm to the ears. 

Has any body else had a similar experience combining Rotel audio gear with Klipsch Heritage speakers ? Please share your experience. ty

g440A15722B-F.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, it's been well known over the last 20 years or so that Klipsch and Rotel has a very good synergy together.  If you look here on the Klipsch forums in the achieves of past post, you will see others that have talked about it here.  It was originally suggested here on the Klipsch forum to me with Rotel and I still have Rotel RB-1080 and RB-1090 amps and still love the sound from them.  I stopped running tube amps when I switched to Rotel with it's tube-like sound.  Now I have a collection of different amps but my Rotel RB-1090 remains one of my most favorite with my Klipsch speakers.... Cornwall, Klipschorn, RF-7, and KLF-20.  Thanks for sharing!! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SkyDover said:

Yes, it's been well known over the last 20 years or so that Klipsch and Rotel has a very good synergy together.  If you look here on the Klipsch forums in the achieves of past post, you will see others that have talked about it here.  It was originally suggested here on the Klipsch forum to me with Rotel and I still have Rotel RB-1080 and RB-1090 amps and still love the sound from them.  I stopped running tube amps when I switched to Rotel with it's tube-like sound.  Now I have a collection of different amps but my Rotel RB-1090 remains one of my most favorite with my Klipsch speakers.... Cornwall, Klipschorn, RF-7, and KLF-20.  Thanks for sharing!! 

Yes their integrated are generally enough to satisfy...

On 9/6/2021 at 8:05 PM, pallpoul said:

I recently paired a Rotel Integrated Amp 1592 with my La Scala II's, and they sound truly amazing, !! Very close to my many other tube amplifiers I use with the LS's.

The sound is airy, with big sound stage, excellent imaging and excellent clarity, yet warm to the ears. 

Has any body else had a similar experience combining Rotel audio gear with Klipsch Heritage speakers ? Please share your experience. ty

g440A15722B-F.jpg

I bought the 1572 integrated a few months ago. Got a pair of Quartets yesterday and the sound is amazing. Granted, not quite what you asked but a stage lower.

I am a big fan of the ROTEL/Klipsch synergy. I run a RA-1070 Integrated amp with my Forte speakers and use a RA-12 Integrated amp as my Pre-amplifier with my Chorus II’s. ROTEL, much like Klipsch overdelivers at their price points. I find them neutral in delivery which allows my speakers to shine. Enjoy.

• Thanks 1