Help with center speaker over fireplace as part of a 9.2.4 setup.

TRL

Hi, I am relatively new, have some money to burn, decent room to work with, and a girlfriend who hates the look of speakers. I'll try to keep this succinct as possible for me! We are building an addition. The room size is almost 18'W x 28'L x 11' H with an angled ceiling down the center lengthwise of around 13'. I am putting everything in-wall or in-ceiling other then the direct front 3 speakers. At least I am "allowed" actual speaker towers and center box or something similar in size to a RP-640D. My receiver is Denon AVR-X3500HA. I will have a 85" TV (most likely 8K Samsung since room is a little bright). There is a fireplace playing haoc with my setup too. The TV will be wider than the Fireplace by about 6" on each side. The Center channel is what is the big problem here. It has to be on the mantel due to other wall, window, ceiling and other esthetic considerations. Even if I use a 14" mantle (which is huge), I am limited in what I can use for a center. I am really concerned I am spending a lot of money on a nice 13 channel system, and will end up with a subpar center, especially for the room size. The TV will be mounted above the center channel. My girlfriend likes the look of the RP-640D. I could get away with no fight if I used a R-34C too. Personally I would use the 504C and let it hang out over the front a little! That won't happen! There is another center which she is not a fan of (R-34C) that will take up the entire mantle too. Maybe if I hold my breath she will allow me to have something like that. I will pair the largest FR and FL to the center I could get away with. I have not even got into the in-wall and in-ceiling speakers I want to get yet! I will be using 2 SVS 16" 1500W powered sealed subs. One left of the fireplace and the other diagonally placed in the rear of the room. I know I wrote a lot for the center speaker, but I may have questions on other aspects of the system afterwards. Thank you for any help!

OMG! So funny! Well, my girlfriend was not quite so amused. She said something to the affect that I can move into my car with all fo the speakers! All kidding aside, since i do not know ow all fo this will sound, I decided to try the RP-640D. I have no idea if it will user perform or not. The rep at the corny insisted that since this is from their Reference Premiere line, that I will like the way it sounds. If not, I can return it and then go bigger. :)