** SOLD ** Jubilee ALK JUB500-ES/ES5800 crossovers $600 Shipped

Heaterman

Great condition and work as they should.

They will work in JWC's Mini Punches also...  anything similar with dual 12" drivers.

Can be used 2 way or 3 way

$600 shipped & insured to the lower 48 (shipping's close to $200, I'm practically giving them away).  I'm moving out of the county in 3 weeks, if they don't sell they go in the garbage.  That would be a shame given how expensive, nice and well they work.

New from ALK will be over $2k after shipping and a 3 month wait.

thumbnail_IMG_3824.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3825.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3826.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3827.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3823.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3828.jpg

• Heaterman changed the title to Jubilee ALK JUB500-ES/ES5800 crossovers for sale

ALK design, it’s on his website for almost $2k.  Take a look under “pricing” on his site.

I was using them I’m JWC’s mini punches, duel 12” Eminence Delta-12LFA’s, 8 ohm wired in parallel for 4 ohm bass bin with an 8 ohm 2” mid and 8 ohm 1” tweeter (3 way).  You can ditch the ES5800 mid/tweeter crossover to go 2 way with the JUB500-ES crossover if you only use the 402 horn with single driver from 500 to 20000 hz.

I picked them up from Mark1101 here in the garage sale.  He used them on his Jubilee’s with K31 drives but has since gone active.

I bought these from ALK to try and simplify by using a single amp and use outboard analog EQ.  A pure analog system.  Worked very well and easy to adjust.  Sounded very good.  These networks are an aftermarket work of art.  Just look at them.  Typical ALK.

I only sold them to return to the Klipsch supported method of running Jubs with an active crossover and Roy's settings.  I not only sold the networks I replaced the 402 drivers to be consistent with the latest Klipsch Jub support.  I like the control advantages and clean sound of the digital system, and so having no plans to return I sold the networks.

For someone looking for a simplified way to run Jubs in a pure analog system with a single amp and easy to adjust in a room, these are a fine alternative.  You will need an EQ to use these with a K402 horn.  I was using an Ashly 31 band on the tape monitor loop of my preamp.  Worked very well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, babadono said:

Curious...a passive crossover for the Jubilee? With which drivers?

17 hours ago, RandyH said:

never seen passive crossovers for the Jubilee , from klipsch ---custom design ?-HF -LF  2 or 3 ways -GLWTS

My Jubes use passive networks from Crites, designed for Faital HP 200 HF compression drivers. As I understand this is the same configuration Bob used with his Jubilees. I was set on an active system this fall but have decided against. 

Klipsch did design passives for early Jubs for K69 drivers.  The design was subsequently updated, but this goes back to around 2007-2009 timeframe.

These ALK networks will work well with any 8 or 16 ohm drivers.  They are very driver friendly.  You do not need to change your drivers for these ALK networks.

..........and yes they will work fine for JWC mini punch as well.

14 minutes ago, mark1101 said:

Klipsch did design passives for early Jubs for K69 drivers.  The design was subsequently updated, but this goes back to around 2007-2009 timeframe.

These ALK networks will work well with any 8 or 16 ohm drivers.  They are very driver friendly.  You do not need to change your drivers for these ALK networks.

..........and yes they will work fine for JWC mini punch as well.

Mark , Do you remember if the Schematic of the Jube passive XO was ever published on the klipsch  Forum , since you do own Jubes , do they have the passive XO or are you running all active -

On 9/11/2021 at 9:40 AM, RandyH said:

Mark , Do you remember if the Schematic of the Jube passive XO was ever published on the klipsch  Forum , since you do own Jubes , do they have the passive XO or are you running all active -

I don't recall.  But I remember it was massive and had all the EQ in the network.  But you needed to have K69 drivers if I remember correctly.

I am running all active.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2021 at 12:40 PM, RandyH001 said:

There were two different ones posted on the forums. Roy did the designs. I have at least one of them saved.

Forum member rigma built at least one set, out of primo parts. Probaby weighed 30 lbs. He hadthem mounted on the wall...I used to have a pic.

• Heaterman changed the title to ** SOLD ** Jubilee ALK JUB500-ES/ES5800 crossovers $600 Shipped