** SOLD ** Jubilee ALK JUB500-ES/ES5800 crossovers $600 Shipped

Heaterman

I don't believe that's possible with passive crossovers.  This is the purpose of using steep filters (4th order) 24hz or steeper so there's little to no overlap of signals between individual drivers.  They're not time aligned but they also don't produce the same signal causing echo effects...  Most people can tell the difference between the different slope crossovers when A/B'd.  I can and personally like the steeper crossovers.

I'm no expert here and I'm sure others have a much better understanding and could provide a more comprehensive explanation.

http://alkeng.com/  Look under Extreme Slope Crossovers and Questions & Answers section for Al's explanations.

• Heaterman changed the title to Jubilee ALK JUB500-ES/ES5800 crossovers $800 OBO
  • Heaterman changed the title to Jubilee ALK JUB500-ES/ES5800 crossovers $600 Shipped

At the very least you could separate them and sell the ES5800 boards.  Those are common to all of ALK ESNs and useful otherwise to be able to use a single amp for a mid and tweeter horn combo.

If no one buys these, and before you throw them out, send me a PM.

2 minutes ago, mark1101 said:

At the very least you could separate them and sell the ES5800 boards.  Those are common to all of ALK ESNs and useful otherwise to be able to use a single amp for a mid and tweeter horn combo.

If no one buys these, and before you throw them out, send me a PM.

Will do.

• Heaterman changed the title to ** SOLD ** Jubilee ALK JUB500-ES/ES5800 crossovers $600 Shipped