If interested...Klipsch Patents & Schematics

attycda

In my topic looking for the depth of speakers, I thought to look the patents up since they usually have diagrams. I thought they might have a broader interest here than that post with words like "crossover." Hence this post. Diagrams are found in the image Link at the bottom of the USPTO page.

The link below is only a search for patents which were assigned to "Klipsch" since 1976. I did a separate one by inventor & found 4 which Paul Klipsch owned himself after that time.  

I own a pair of the Klipsch earbuds and was glad to find that they own a number of patents on them, and it's not a bought & branded design.

While I feel like I've missed some, I'm not certain of that. Please feel free to comment with others you find. 

https://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-adv.htm&r=0&f=S&l=50&d=PTXT&RS=(AC%2Fhope+AND+AS%2FAR)&Refine=Refine+Search&Query=AN%2FKlipsch

Screenshot_20210910-093408.png

• Thanks 2