klipsch kpt 904 theater speakers aftermarket hf for any purists ocd out there. bass cabs nice and untouched ready to rock sold sold sold

seedman500

up for sale are my kpt904 speakers with 510 horns and de  750 drivers. i am running out of space i decided to keep my lascala  and 480 set up and let these go.1000.00 or best offer.they sound great wicked bass. these are the ribbed woofers and pro audio  banana binding post  not the  screw type.

100_1755.JPG

Edited by seedman500
  • Like 3

It’s only 365 miles one way from my doorstep, a mere 90 miles more than my longest speaker roadtrip to date. I’ve done nine hours return just stopping for gas and a coffee (and coffee “recycling”). I’m up to it.

BUT it crosses an international border and that is “messed up” right now.

You couldn’t build a pair of these for the asking price.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Emile said:

The KPT-904's are absolutely the best speakers I have ever had. Put a grill on mine (and enclosed the 510 horns - passed the wife test :) 

Someone get these! Pretty good price. GLWS :)

We may have discussed this before, but did you do your own grills, or have them made, or?  I've got a pair of these as well, and would love to dress them up a bit.  Nothing kinky......

• Like 1

5 hours ago, seedman500 said:

30 miles north of binghampton ny. the cabinets are clean these came with the 2 way crossovers mounted inside.the cabinets. 

Do you have pictures of the Drivers at the rear ----I noticed rust on these speakers ,were these used outdoors --------GLWTS

• seedman500 changed the title to klipsch kpt 904 theater speakers aftermarket hf for any purists ocd out there. bass cabs nice and untouched ready to rock sold sold sold