Help ID this part?

bribassguy

I saw a listing for KPT904 that had with top hats. They didn’t not have the modern Klipsch sticker / part number or the older B&C sticker with Klipsch model. 

Sticker says LASE DE75TN and has a small bar code… they look like import version maybe???

Pic of unit in question, pic of B&C, pic of older Klipsch KPT 

4C956639-CF2B-4C85-A053-ACE8F85B095C.jpeg

EA70073B-D96C-4EFC-8E44-41B7AF0D3481.png

19A87B8E-65E7-48C3-AB58-6BD46BBD5E4D.jpeg

5 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

well you found it. So what phase plug, if any do they have in their?

I think Roy developed a special phase plug for that driver.

I know he made a new one for the 1132 driver and the improvement was not subtle. I had no idea how key the phase plug was until I heard that.

22 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

Always a possibility that they are seconds or B stock that made it into the market.

The Chinese steal any IP they can get their hands on. But yes B stock, third shift you don't know about stock or even outright production on lines dedicated to B&C drivers are all things they would gladly do.

- B&C - klipsch- ZXPC or Yorkville buy the  same driver , from  a manufacturer who designs drivers for export  ,  the client adds the sticker , nothing to do with knock offs or Patents protection  or B stocks or Factory Seconds ,  1 driver under 4 different Brand  names and part numbers -

that's all , folks - 

1 minute ago, RandyH said:

- B&C - klipsch- ZXPC or Yorkville buy the relatively  same driver , from  a manufacturer who designs drivers for export  ,  the client adds the sticker , nothing to do with knock offs or Patents protection  ,  1 driver under 4 different Brand  names and part numbers -that's all , folks 

Gee I wonder if selling at half off against your customer is ethical hmm? Like I said the Chinese are masters at getting you to pay for production and then running a third shift on your funded equipment to sell your "unlabeled"  goods against your bottom line.

10 hours ago, RandyH said:

- B&C - klipsch- ZXPC or Yorkville buy the  same driver , from  a manufacturer who designs drivers for export  ,  the client adds the sticker , nothing to do with knock offs or Patents protection  or B stocks or Factory Seconds ,  1 driver under 4 different Brand  names and part numbers -

that's all , folks - 

Do you have anything to back that up? B&C claim that all of their products are made in Italy. 

• Moderators
11 hours ago, RandyH said:

that's all , folks - 

That's not correct. K-691 made in Italia along with most of B&C.