Help needed - RP-600m muffled sound

Eowyn_

Hello everyone

Complete noob here and looking for some guidance. I’ve recently purchased a pair of RP-600ms and connected them to a BoyuuRange A50 MKIII Amplifier (photos below)

I was so excited with my first sound system until the moment I tried playing some music and the sound came out horribly muffled.

I tried connecting the turntable to a smaller speaker and the sound was fine, so the issue must be between the amp and the RP-600s 

Any ideas on what could be the cause of this? Would really appreciate any help

Thanks!

Sara

stereo.pdf

It's because you removed or lost the jumpers in the rear.  There are two separate terminals, one for the tweeter, one for the woofer.  Klipsch did this so you could bi-amp them.  If you do not want to bi-amp them, there is an included jumper so that one signal can power both drivers.  You remove this jumper if you want to bi-amp.  You basically have no jumper and your signal is only powering the woofer, your tweeter isn't working at all.  Either put that jumper back in, or buy an aftermarket one if it's lost, or just connect the two with a piece of wire.  The back should look like this, notice the gold bars:

RP-600M Bookshelf Speakers | Klipsch

• Like 3