4.1's Hit Western Canada..Yeeeeehaaaaa

Mr. S

Today was the day biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

My local dealer got in 20 sets of 4.1 goodness today and I is Happy Happy Happy biggrin.gif

Almost 2 months on order and I was afraid my expectations were getting too high but this system delivers the goods. First thing I played through Ultimate Bass Test about 3 times and was blown away by the sub... literally..the legs on my track pants were flappin around........cool.

Toned it down and started fiddling with the settings and despite some of the comments i have read i think the midrange response is excellent considering the crappage of the antique SB 128 I am running.

Sadly I picked them up late and only had an hour to work them over before the babys bedtime so I will have to wait till tomorrow to explore these little beauties further, feels like X-Mas biggrin.gif. One concern a few times (at low listening levels the speakers kick out to standby (red led) and i cant get them back any info missing from manual I should know??

Overall THANK YOU KLIPSCH

ALL MY BASE BELONG TO KLIPSCH!!!!!

punk ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry long post frown.gif