SOLD - Klipsch Chorus II Speakers with Updates and Upgrades - $900 - Lorton, VA

pcbiz

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3080489415519559/

These speakers are ready to rock. They sound so much better than new. Perfect stage for more mods, or just to love them as they are.

I replaced the tweeter and mid diaphragms, replaced the crossovers, and a few more mods. You can have the old parts if you want them. I'm only selling these to make room for La Scalas. Here's the whole list of updates/upgrades:

• New Titanium tweeter diaphragms
  • New Midrange diaphragms
  • New Crites Chorus II crossovers
  • New 10AWG pure copper audio wiring
  • New 2 inch risers
  • New passive radiators
  • New Kilmat insulation for the mid and tweeter horns

Chorus II first pic.jpg

old parts.jpg

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, pcbiz said:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3080489415519559/

These speakers are ready to rock. They sound so much better than new. Perfect stage for more mods, or just to love them as they are.

I replaced the tweeter and mid diaphragms, replaced the crossovers, and a few more mods. You can have the old parts if you want them. I'm only selling these to make room for La Scalas.

Chorus II first pic.jpg

You have some nice gear man. Those are lovely. I hope those sell fast for you.  10 AWG wire 😀

• Like 1

• pcbiz changed the title to Klipsch Chorus II Speakers with Updates and Upgrades - $1,500 - Lorton, VA
  • pcbiz changed the title to Klipsch Chorus II Speakers with Updates and Upgrades - $1,200 - Lorton, VA
17 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

I honestly feel that this is a solid deal with the going prices and the upgrades.  If I were closer, we'd be talking.  Someone should pick these up if you seee thinking about them before they are gone. They don't pop up like this often. 

Thanks. Another little audio factoid; the upright bass and electric bass are more defined and less boomy after installing the new styled solid pine risers. This may be a factory secret. Hmmmm....

This was not the plan, but I picked up a La Scala pair before I sold my Chorus IIs. All original La Scalas vs upgraded Chorus IIs; the Chorus II pair definitely have better highs, punchier bass, and more detailed mids.

However, I can already imagine the sonic upgrades for the La Scalas. The Chorus IIs are jealous.

La Scalas.jpg

• Like 1

• pcbiz changed the title to Klipsch Chorus II Speakers with Updates and Upgrades - $900 - Lorton, VA
  • pcbiz changed the title to SOLD - Klipsch Chorus II Speakers with Updates and Upgrades - $900 - Lorton, VA