I need a stamped Steel K-43 Klipsch Pro LaScala woofer please

twistedcrankcammer

Hey everybody !

I just bought another pair of Pro Split LaScalas and the seller told me that one speaker had a K-33 in it but said the other one was supposed to have a K-43 in it, so I bought a K-43 to put in it but the second woofer is not even a Klipsch woofer !!

I therefore need a second stanprd steel K-43 Pro LaScala 15 inch woofer, so what can you sell me ???

Rog

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Damn, sorry to hear. Hope it isn't serious. Take care and good luck on the hunt. 

I think it is COVID.

The Son had a temp of 103.9 and  real wet sounding cough. I started him that night on Zink, Vitamin D, Vitamin C and Ivermectin mixed in orange Juice. I also gave him a cool bath and then put him to bed;. No cough or temp since the next morning only slightly junky sounding lungs. The wife is more difficult as she is an insulin dependent Diabetic and ab Asthmatic. I am still in the same bed with my wife but I am taking Ivermectin Prophylactically. I just can't go vibit my parents as I fear being a vector. Please keep you and yours safe.

Rog

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, twistedcrankcammer said:

I think it is COVID.

The Son had a temp of 103.9 and  real wet sounding cough. I started him that night on Zink, Vitamin D, Vitamin C and Ivermectin mixed in orange Juice. I also gave him a cool bath and then put him to bed;. No cough or temp since the next morning only slightly junky sounding lungs. The wife is more difficult as she is an insulin dependent Diabetic and ab Asthmatic. I am still in the same bed with my wife but I am taking Ivermectin Prophylactically. I just can't go vibit my parents as I fear being a vector. Please keep you and yours safe.

Rog

Roger , you are an RN  , so Vitamins , you're very right -  however   in conjunction , Azithromycin  can help  

1 hour ago, RandyH said:

Roger , you are an RN  , so Vitamins , you're very right -  however   in conjunction , Azithromycin  can help  

Yes but Ivermectin is better than Z-Pack but it wont hurt either... Staying on top of it, Rhoda is off this weekend and Danny is off school also. everybody is staying home and Daddy will take care of everyone...   :D

Thanks Randy...    Rog

• Like 1