Jamo Concert C 80 7.0 system Dark Apple located near Indianapolis

substance-p

From WhatFi: "Not for the faint-hearted, but if you’ve the cash and the space, they’re a sublime listen"

For any fans of the Klipsch family who have wondered about Jamo  and the unique features they bring to the overall portfolio of speakers, here is a truly unique opportunity for you. I am selling (somewhat begrudgingly) my 7.0 Jamo Concert C 80 system. This system is anchored by the truly (and massively) spectacular C809 towers and includes the C80 center channel, C80 surrounds (these surrounds might be the most impressive pound for pound speakers I've owned), and C603 bookshelves all in the gorgeous dark apple color with piano black accents. Much more common overseas and ranging in cost between $3-4K  this is a high quality, unique sounding, visually impressive, and unique offering that truly shines in larger rooms with plenty of power. 

I purchased these speakers from a Klipsch employee who had them as his personal home theater. They have seen minimal use from me during the six years I have had them. They are in really good condition (this dark apple with black accents is one of my favorite design combos). I have noticed a couple of minor blemishes and have tried to capture them in the photos (I am struggling to get them to load at the moment). The only real one of note is on one of the C 603s. I had to mount them such that a small screw was used to reinforce the clamp mount. I have removed the screw but have not yet filled it. 

I am only selling this because my current setup is in a small multi-use space that does not allow me to use the towers. I am switching things over to a bookshelf-based system and ready to find a new home for this system. For reference on the size of the system, that is an 82" TV behind the towers. Since these are a bit unusual, I have linked a couple of reviews for additional reading. 

From Sound & Vision Review. (https://www.soundandvision.com/content/jamo-concert-c-80-series-home-theater-speaker-system)

From TechRdar Review (https://www.techradar.com/reviews/audio-visual/hi-fi-and-audio/hi-fi-and-av-speakers/jamo-c80-99288/review)

From WhatFi Review (https://www.whathifi.com/us/jamo/c809-hcs3c80-sub/review)

I am located just north of Indianapolis and am asking $895 OBO for the set. Please note that the custom RSW-15 builds, while stained to match the system, are not currently included in the price. Cross-posted. 

To post 1.heic

On 10/5/2021 at 2:05 PM, billybob said:

Quite lovely looking. Recall awhile back an employee here purchased a set. The subs I take it are advertised elsewhere.

GLWS...

Thank you. They really are among my favorite systems when it comes to aesthetics and performance. I even dropped the price to $895 hoping they find a home.

The subs were built by the same employee who described them as "as authentic reproduction RSW-15 built by Klipsch engineers in Indy.  They have a little more bottom end gusto but otherwise equal to the real deal."

I have gotten several people who reached out asking about the subs-but I haven't listed them anywhere. I had intended to keep them; however, I would also consider selling them with the set or to fellow Kilpsch fans who have been looking for an elusive cherry RSW-15. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/30/2021 at 7:20 PM, substance-p said:

Dropping price for Jamos to $785 and for the combined system with Subs for $1450

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi, are the speakers still for sale and are you willing to ship them to Seattle? Im looking to purchase the 2x C809 towers and 2x C8SUR surrounds! Let me know, I'm very interested in purchasing them! 

I can't seem to send you a PM (I think it's cause I'm a new user). 

Thanks

Edited by Speakerman2021
spelling

Hi, are the speakers still for sale and are you willing to ship them to Seattle? Im looking to purchase the 2x C809 towers and 2x C8SUR surrounds! Let me know, I'm very interested in purchasing them! 

I can't seem to send you a PM (I think it's cause I'm a new user). 

Thanks

Sorry, they have sold. For some reason Tapatalk won't let me edit the original listing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1