Khorn home built. I went and looked at them (Yikes!). Taking best offer in Inverness, FL.

Oicu812

00d0d_laPT3LqE3Vez_0iP0CI_600x450.jpg
Make offer don't even know if they work they were hardwired into historic home where the previous owner was know to make his own creations! As you can imagine they are heavy - can inspect on-site but any questions will not be answered cause I don't know! left and right speakers together
ocala.craigslist.org

• Like 1

these khorns copies could be a  kit or home made speakers  , they are very old , could be 1950's   ,   the SAHF University driver shown in the pictures  was introduced in  Khorns in 1951  , the capacitors are WW2 era -

7 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

I might offer to remove them to save the cost of having 1-800-GOT-JUNK haul them away.  The bunny logo is a nice touch.

That logo is actually embedded.  Part of the laminate.

The wood is swollen, the horns are not good, and the joints are all coming apart.   Most things are made of particle chip board and the laminate is put on with carpet tacks.  The top and bottom pieces on the horns are a thin layer of fiberglass that does not seal on the sides.  The drivers are the only value, and there was no way for me to see the woofers.

22 hours ago, RandyH said:

these khorns copies could be a  kit or home made speakers  , they are very old , could be 1950's   ,   the SAHF University driver shown in the pictures  was introduced in  Khorns in 1951  , the capacitors are WW2 era -

what about the light/wall switch on the top hat

• Haha 1

I was only able to see the single speaker that was outside on the porch.  They have another indoors, but I wasn't going to ask the lady to let me inside whilst hubby was away.  So who knows what shape that one is in, due to no photos of it in the ad.

• Like 1