Discussions About Price for Heritage, etc.

makos

1 hour ago, edzu1234 said:

I thought this was a FORUM!...All KLIPSCH SENATORS(Members) are entitled to their own OPINIONS.  If People in this Forum are giving their views on price,(good, bad, or indifferent) it is their right.  NO ONE PERSON has the right to censor a person just for giving their opinion.  This is the U.S.A. and freedom of speech is in the CONSTITUTION.  PRICE is in the EYE of the BEHOLDER or those who want to behold.  Let anyone charge what they want to for a piece equipment, but trying to censor me and anyone else for giving their opinions is just plain BULL!!!

Let me add, this post is just according to the TOPIC at hand we are discussing which is: the ESCALATING PRICE OF USED HERITAGE SPEAKERS!  Nothing more!

or less...

2 hours ago, Shakeydeal said:

As a side note, I am a member of the Corvette Forum and they have an off topic section for politics. It is what I would call "controlled chaos". Actually pretty entertaining at times. Not something I would recommend around here.

Shakey

Actually, we had a subforum kinda like that here which worked great for 15 years...

• Moderators
10 hours ago, edzu1234 said:

I thought this was a FORUM!...All KLIPSCH SENATORS(Members) are entitled to their own OPINIONS.  If People in this Forum are giving their views on price,(good, bad, or indifferent) it is their right.  NO ONE PERSON has the right to censor a person just for giving their opinion.  This is the U.S.A. and freedom of speech is in the CONSTITUTION.  PRICE is in the EYE of the BEHOLDER or those who want to behold.  Let anyone charge what they want to for a piece equipment, but trying to censor me and anyone else for giving their opinions is just plain BULL!!!

Go back and read it. "Congress shall make no law  . . . . " 

This  discussion is limited to whether people should be able to come into other member's ads and bash on price, etc. 

• Like 1