What would you do?

Jvitti1970

On 10/5/2021 at 12:17 PM, Westcoastdrums said:

I agree with that part.   Thanks for the tip, I'll look into them. 

I still don't like the AMHD user interface.  That's a couple things I wish Amazon would do....copy how the Connect feature of Spotify works and implement it with theirs and also the Save Artist feature where it actually saves the artist without having to "download" an album.  Also it seems like I've had the same recommended Ultra HD albums in the group for a year now.  Same ol' sh!t.

I like Qobuz pricing better than Tidal, too.  I tried Tidal a couple years back, I believe.  I kept getting crap music recommended that I had no interest in.

• Like 1

I like Qobuz pricing better than Tidal, too.

And Qobuz recently had a price decrease. You read that right, a decrease.

The only thing I don't like about Qobuz is their mobile app. It's quite buggy and will just quit sometimes or not go to the next track until you tell it to. No problems using the service with a streamer.

Shakey

On 10/2/2021 at 11:11 AM, Jvitti1970 said:

Currently am enjoying a 2 channel system with vintage LaScala’s ALK Crossovers and Crites CT-120 Tweeters, Parasound P6 and A23 combo with an Infinity Alpha series 12” Sub. Source is 80% Amazon HD Stream through a laptop and the P6 USB 20% CD. 

My question is what would you do to improve this system? More mods to the LaScala’s mids?  A bigger badder sub.??I like bass but not necessarily a bass head lol

A better music streaming system: stand alone music streamer DAC??  
 Any thoughts suggestions and opinions would be welcomed 

Seems you have the kit side of the equation down nicely. Source is really the only thing left to tackle.