SOLD FS - Rare PAIR of Shorthorn T (s)

MMcCabe

I would really like build a set of covers for them, especially since the cabinets are in pretty rough shape. I am just getting in to wood working, so I don't really trust my skills for doing anything to cabinets, at least not yet since I wouldn't touch these until I'm 100% sure I know what I'm doing (could be never then haha). I think I could tackle building a new cover for the fronts and sides though. Any advice on how to build them, know of where to find materials (cloth materials in particular), or have any detailed pictures or dimensions for their proper construction? I'd also like to reproduce the logo plates since I'd guess finding a few of those loose in wild will be about just as easy as finding more Shorthorns. Any suggestions on getting those reproduced would be a big help as well!

I just demoed them before going to bed and they still sound amazing even with them just being on furniture dollies in the middle of room and turned down way to as to not disturb the neighbors at sleeping hours. I think I'm going to see how they sound at a good volume right after this 😁

• MMcCabe changed the title to SOLD FS - Rare PAIR of Shorthorn T (s)