Klipsch The three wifi leds?

I have just bought a The Three II & love it. However I can only get it to play via bluetooth from my phone.

I can't get it to connect to the wifi or even bluetooth to  my HP laptop. My laptop can't find it.

I have downloaded the klipsch app to my phone & the dts playfi to my laptop howeverthe  speaker is not recognised by either - only by bluetooth to my phone.

When switching the speaker  on the white led light on top flashes until bluetooth is connected which is fine. It looks like next to the bluetooth LED there is another tiny LED. Is this the wifi indicator that used to be on the back of the unit? If so it has never lit up.

I have done a factory reset, updated the firmware but still can't get the wifi working. My interent provider reassures me the wifi system at my home is above normal standards.

ANy help would be appreciated

• 1 month later...

I can use the Bluetooth just fine.

I bought a WIFI dongle to go in the USB port but cannot find any instructions to get it to link to the Klipsch app I installed on my tablet.

I use Spotify with Bluetooth but would like to use Tidal by WIFI like I use with my NAD M32 with the Belles in my main room.

The Three II is in the sun room.