Introduction

jubilee333

I was away from this for a few days... glad you got something affordable and also works great for you.

So... this is what I have in our party room ( was a 2 car garage when the house was built). First owner made it the family room and it's about 21 x 20 with 10 foot ceiling. At the moment I'm powering with a Crown D-45, at 35wpc. Very clean, tight bass, and can play louder than you would want to.

20200123_224516.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/15/2021 at 4:36 AM, Marvel said:

I was away from this for a few days... glad you got something affordable and also works great for you.

So... this is what I have in our party room ( was a 2 car garage when the house was built). First owner made it the family room and it's about 21 x 20 with 10 foot ceiling. At the moment I'm powering with a Crown D-45, at 35wpc. Very clean, tight bass, and can play louder than you would want to.

20200123_224516.jpg

Humongous!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I should have pointed out, the huge black cabinets are Klipsch MWMs with two fifteens in each. They are supposed to be horizontal, but I can't quite do that in the room. They are part of a club/theatre install. I have them connected to the LaScala crossovers where the single LS woofer would normally connect.

Truly effortless, tight bass requiring very little power. Horns rule!

They make the 55 inch TV look rather small.

• Like 2