Klipschorn ID

Hey there Klipsch forum,

Found a pair of Klipschorns for my record shop and was wondering what the model/Year they are (see attached pics).

I also noticed that the tweeter doesn't have a spacer between the mids/sub section was that how they were released?

or do I need to find a spacer to fit inbetween.

Can anyone help ID them?

Thanks in Advance for your help.

Best

G

IMG_2339 (1).jpg

IMG_2341 (1).jpg

On 10/9/2021 at 3:48 PM, Record_Shop_w_Klipsch said:

Hey there Klipsch forum,

Found a pair of Klipschorns for my record shop and was wondering what the model/Year they are (see attached pics).

I also noticed that the tweeter doesn't have a spacer between the mids/sub section was that how they were released?

Can anyone help ID them?

Best

G

IMG_2339 (1).jpg

IMG_2341 (1).jpg

On 10/9/2021 at 8:27 PM, dwilawyer said:

Welcome to the Forum, where is your record shop?

On 10/9/2021 at 8:30 PM, dwilawyer said:

Is that an "N" in that S/N sequence? So hard to read. The S/N should also be stamped into the back . Is the label better on the other one?

n=1975 ! can't make out the rest..

• Like 1

On 10/9/2021 at 3:48 PM, Record_Shop_w_Klipsch said:

Hey there Klipsch forum,

Can anyone help ID them?

Best

G

IMG_2339 (1).jpg

these are 1975 khorns Style C  ....so -  K-C-BR  -- AA Network ----k55V midrange -k77 round magnet....... K33 Woofer , the badges are missing   , a picture of the rear and sides could show more the type of veneer , but   these look like  poplar-lumber-core-plywood/   in other words Raw Birch , and they were  stained by the previous owner  , 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/17/2021 at 7:51 PM, RandyH001 said:

these are 1975 khorns Style C  ....so -  K-C-BR  -- AA Network ----k55V midrange -k77 round magnet....... K33 Woofer , the badges are missing   , a picture of the rear and sides could show more the type of veneer , but   these look like  poplar-lumber-core-plywood/   in other words Raw Birch , and they were  stained by the previous owner  , 

yes thanks! I believe these are correct. The other speaker has the stain on the tag so that is not readable.  The deceased owners' son came in with a Klipsch brochure and information packet but had no receipt other than a note from Trans Electronic Supply in Montreal in 1975! They sound great so far! Anyone know where I can get the badges for these Style C horns? Would anyone reccomend adding the riser that was adopted for later models?

2 minutes ago, Record_Shop_w_Klipsch said:

yes thanks! I believe these are correct. The other speaker has the stain on the tag so that is not readable.  The deceased owners' son came in with a Klipsch brochure and information packet but had no receipt other than a note from Trans Electronic Supply in Montreal in 1975! They sound great so far! Anyone know where I can get the badges for these Style C horns? Would anyone reccomend adding the riser that was adopted for later models?

Montreal , well Welcome to the klipsch forum -Bonjour -