Peter Pan vs. Jif

oldtimer

What I can't figure out is why this thread even exists ... Skippy wasn't listed as one of the choices, so apparently this is exclusionary.  Not to mention those allergic to peanuts that are being terrorized by this peanut discussion. Why should a person who, through no fault of their own, has a peanut allergy basically have it thrown in their face by those unsympathetic to their plight. Peanut Butter PTSD is a real thing!  So Klipsch hates those with peanut allergy is what I'm taking away from this discussion. By the time I get back from my meeting with the therapist I'll probably have forgiven you all though. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Better yet, why are they even allowed to live?

some of them don't  ... after eating peanuts. 

they're allowed to ruin it because we're now a society where individualism is frowned upon. we're part of an engineered society. we already are expected to think alike, well they prefer we don't think and just obey -- especially if we join a forum. Soon we'll expected to act the same and look the same. face it, Time to face the music, the masses have spoken ... even those with peanut allergies are beautiful. if we all can't have peanuts then why should any of us? Come on man, this current generation is younger than us and has been exposed to so much more knowledge than we have ... time to see the errors of our way and start complying. 

p.s. a peanut allergy is tolerable; but those that have an allergy to common sense or common decency, that's a different story and I run into that type all the time. 

2 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

some of them don't  ... after eating peanuts. 

they're allowed to ruin it because we're now a society where individualism is frowned upon. we're part of an engineered society. we already are expected to think alike, well they prefer we don't think and just obey -- especially if we join a forum. Soon we'll expected to act the same and look the same. face it, Time to face the music, the masses have spoken ... even those with peanut allergies are beautiful. if we all can't have peanuts then why should any of us? Come on man, this current generation is younger than us and has been exposed to so much more knowledge than we have ... time to see the errors of our way and start complying. 

p.s. a peanut allergy is tolerable; but those that have an allergy to common sense or common decency, that's a different story and I run into that type all the time. 

There was never a peanut allergy thing growing up.  Where did these genetic defectives come from?  Boomers.  The worst generation besides their greatest generation of failed parents in history.

• Like 1