Peter Pan vs. Jif

oldtimer

4 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

No one else in the house will eat crunchy. 

smart household you have there.  actually, I'm not a fan of crunchy most of the time. I can handle crunchy if I'm eating chips or something; but mostly I'm not a fan of the crunch.  Lady I worked with loved crunchy French fries ... I hate them. Soft & wimpy fries dipped in ketchup and horseradish mixture -- love it. I rarely eat peanut butter; but I prefer creamy. Maybe that's why I'm so SMOOTHE. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 10/11/2021 at 6:37 PM, BigStewMan said:

worst I ever had was some natural stuff that the oil separated and sat on the top and you had to stir the peanut butter before using it. too much work!

Store it upside down. You're welcome.

On 5/3/2022 at 7:26 AM, Woofers and Tweeters said:

You're too late..

BSM, OT, Carl, USNRET, and several other good members stopped visiting and or posting several months ago......all about the same time.  

miss those guys, Carl a little bit less, but miss all of them.

On 10/22/2021 at 4:00 PM, MyOwn said:

ATK....

Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter ($2.69 per 16.3-ounce jar); it had just the right balance of sweetness, salt, and roasted peanut flavor.

https://www.americastestkitchen.com/taste_tests/1871-creamy-peanut-butter

Things must be going down the crappper ‘round here - reverting to a peanut butter thread? I quoted this particular one - add about a buck fifty + to that price.

On 10/11/2021 at 6:37 PM, BigStewMan said:

worst I ever had was some natural stuff that the oil separated and sat on the top and you had to stir the peanut butter before using it. too much work!

We only eat the natural peanut butter.  Every day with a banana and coffee for breakfast.  Stir the jar when you open it and then every day when you eat it.  Love the stuff.  Can't eat the other crap with emulsifiers after having this. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tigerwoodKhorns said:

We only eat the natural peanut butter.  Every day with a banana and coffee for breakfast.  Stir the jar when you open it and then every day when you eat it.  Love the stuff.  Can't eat the other crap with emulsifiers after having this. 

Thats it!……the Natural stuff. 
maybe I need to give it a try. 

• Like 1