Canadian Forum Members Happy Thanksgiving

OO1

I would like to wish all Canadians a Happy Thanksgiving   ---        @Zachk0    @Islander    @NADman  @YK Thom  @zeagan @Journey   @Dave MacKay   @JoeHawkins  @MHB @SixerFixer    @pythagore  @HPower  @mitcho  @psg @MC39693 @Geoff  @RadioCaledon  @Cold Smoke   @K85Horn @pythagore

@Gary Thompson  @Wolfbane @Maverick_pw  @vasubandu   @chetanh  @T_Evans   @jeffarnie  @Ray_pierrewit  @ummagumma-89  @Dan.ludwig@hotmail.com @harleyfx @alan-bc  @Pags  @jfjacques @KevinB @data777 @jimform2k1 @G. J. Man  @Adoremusic  @Speakerbox12 @glen not in the valley    @jordanvo @Subtle Sam   @Madvillain3000  @moray james  @efzauner @ajoker2c @bobdit @jean-francois bergeron  @MacMan  @RadBlue   @K85Horn   @ryanlahay2002  @Jesal  @Joe Meney  @Mongo171 @AK911 @RLBURNSIDE @bluesmobile @MarkKrochuck @f0rge  @CanuckKlipsch  @PreZiCion  @John Castle@Treemonkey

@Gintaras  @picky  @Klipschmeister  @Derrick @Alvarop   @Tizman  @MikeDurp @Glen Newdick  @dsawatsky   @ceapy    @Tomacco  @ubhystry @Hamza.s   @tuba  @Swerv  @breams   @JeffH  @emichon   @woodychips  @oldenough  @Clue   @winchester21   @fenderbender  @crazycanuck  @Univek   @canali  @postman56  @tbadiuk   @Chad L   @JGT914   @Aceman21  @Brutt   @ancientdude    @michael hurd   @QWIKSTRIKE   @charles m   @NorthernXposure   @BBZink    @Stevenarrow  @Sound22Card   @Stevie   @SaltyDog  @Huck    @Raybart   @Miner44   @RAPTORMAN   @Dflip   @fgarib  @Yel   @ranjith  @Kreg   @2loudforu   @Black7   @shane.kuban@gmail.com   @lynnm   @Enisada @CoolCanuck   @MarvinG  @tucker_9966  @Roney

@carvedindiamond  @n3x6  @Phil_12345   @Kris   @tcb

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RandyH said:

This is a list of all Canadians?  wow, that country sure isn't very crowded.  

Sorry I didn't make the list ... I like Canada ... except for the snow and freezing cold. 

Happy Thanksgiving all of you Canadians. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, BigStewMan said:

maybe they're listed in the other thread or maybe Canada gets two Thanksgivings?  Grateful people. I can dig it. 

dont ASK me how that happened , I think it's the new EDIT tab 's Fault , it's in the wrong place 

• Like 1

Thanks to all forum friends, in these still trying times it is good to visit here and see what everyone is up to on many fronts. Here in Victoria we did our dinner last night, all the usuals for food and some very nice sparkling wine from local winery. Today we built a rose planter (twin to one built in early summer), cleaned out the garage (first time our truck has been inside in 6 months)! It was near perfect weather outside!

And yes we celebrate US Thanksgiving too... I can see San Juan island and Mt Baker across the water... so why not?

oh, and The Patriots won yesterday so all is as it should be in the universe. Cat calls may now begin.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Marvel said:

I thought your avatar was you in your CG uniform... then realized it's PC Penhale. Nice choice, Steve.

Ha ... now you know that I may be the world's biggest doc Martin fan ... well, maybe not as others have traveled to port Issac to visit the filming location. 

Funny story though, I left all of my coast guard uniforms in my locker in my office when I retired. (sorry for the double prepositional phrases).