Jump to content

dirtmudd
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, RandyH said:

pictures ?

don't need no stinking pics lol !

 

 guess I should change the title..

klipschorns are found...

 

but my la scala's , heresy decorators , and heresy hi-sm's

need to go ! if there's any interest

let me know... I have to get out of hiding or a slumber...

And take some good pictures in good lighting....

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, RandyH said:

Mike  .......ok , so you bought khorns , great ,

somethings need to go.. now or soon... I'm posting here first

hoping a member gets them...

 

I just don't want or need to deal with to many people..

 

I will pour gas on all of speaker and burn them... dont care and I will video the process... because there mine... just some Benjamin 's would be nice...

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, dirtmudd said:

somethings need to go.. now or soon... I'm posting here first

hoping a member gets them...

 

I just don't want or need to deal with to many people..

 

I will pour gas on all of speaker and burn them... dont care and I will video the process... because there mine... just some Benjamin 's would be nice...

 

I would love to have the Heresy Pro's, just too far from Florida. 

 

Good luck with your sale, but I would post a new thread.  Not many people will read through your Khorns wanted thread and find out that you also have La Scalas and Heresies for sale.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

somethings need to go.. now or soon... I'm posting here first

hoping a member gets them...

 

I just don't want or need to deal with to many people..

 

I will pour gas on all of speaker and burn them... dont care and I will video the process... because there mine... just some Benjamin 's would be nice...


Glad you found your KHorns, congrats. Although a drastic solution it is gratifying that in this day of gaslighting you are willing to pour gas and burn your pile of speakers.  True gaslighting at its finest - burn on Bro Mudd 🔥🔥🔥

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Travis In Austin said:

Don't forget, if you itemize, there are tax benefits in donating speakers and vintage audio to a Museum. Maybe one that specializes in PEO and Klipsch history?

I think the heresy hi-sm's might fit that category... cast basket ev woofer with a klipsch sticker..And extended motor board industrial aluminum cup with a fast blow.. with modified aa networks 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/6/2014 at 12:59 PM, Khornukopia said:

post-58241-0-61540000-1399395092_thumb.jpost-58241-0-51540000-1399395135_thumb.jpost-58241-0-89460000-1399395171_thumb.jpost-58241-0-21940000-1399395203_thumb.j

Click to view larger image.

 

2 hours ago, Travis In Austin said:

Don't forget, if you itemize, there are tax benefits in donating speakers and vintage audio to a Museum. Maybe one that specializes in PEO and Klipsch history?

 

Just now, dirtmudd said:

I think the heresy hi-sm's might fit that category... cast basket ev woofer with a klipsch sticker..And extended motor board industrial aluminum cup with a fast blow.. with modified aa networks 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...