Duh Raiders….

jimjimbo

10 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Former Raiders coach Jon Gruden sues the NFL and Roger Goodell (msn.com)

The NFL has campaigned against the raiders ever since Al Davis sued the league and won.  Gruden happened to be a convenient target.

Good for Gruene.  If he's being singled out then I hope he makes them pay. 

I just think it hilarious and mind blowing that I’ve barely heard a peep after the first couple days about Henry Ruggs 156mph homicide crash, but I can’t get a way from hearing about that evil, lying Aaron Rodgers! I’m definitely no fan of that arrogant dude, but c’mon him not taking the JAB deserves that much attention? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Madman1 said:

I just think it hilarious and mind blowing that I’ve barely heard a peep after the first couple days about Henry Ruggs 156mph homicide crash, but I can’t get a way from hearing about that evil, lying Aaron Rodgers! I’m definitely no fan of that arrogant dude, but c’mon him not taking the JAB deserves that much attention? 

The days of impartial news reporting are gone im afraid.  

39 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

I suggest finding several sources you trust because they ARE out there.  Ya gotta separate the wheat from the chaff and stay away from "News" (sic) on social media. That's my 2 cents.

How’s ‘bout this - gotta separate the bull from the shite - . Adds up to a steamin’ pile. Rare is the news reader that long to be opinion columnists. And it shows -