SOLD: 75th Anniversary Klipschorn - The Museum Edition (One, and only one pair) - SOLD

• Moderators
A RARE BEAST 
In addition to the legendary acoustics and impressive upgrades already included in the AK6, the Klipsch Museum of Audio History is proud to offer a limited production of one (1) pair of unique 75th Anniversary Museum Edition Klipschorns – Numbered AK6 ME-001 and AK6 ME-002

HANDSOMELY APPOINTED
The units are custom veneered with Black Limba (Terminalia Superba), a beautiful West African species whose lower trunk wood yields deep, radiating markings. Often used for guitar bodies and heirloom boxes, Black Limba’s grain pattern is said to be reminiscent of sound waves. 

DuraCrest has been supplying Klipsch Heritage loudspeaker grilles for nearly half a century. To celebrate the creation of the 75th Anniversary Museum Edition Klipschorns they have crafted a resplendent cane grille that expertly complements the Black Limba’s depth and hue. 

TRULY UNIQUE
In addition to the 75th Anniversary plaques and emblems, like all Museum Edition speakers this pair of official Museum Edition Khorns will have plaques affixed to the rear of each speaker enclosure and are numbered and hand-signed by Roy Delgado, Jr., PWK protégé and acoustic designer of the Klipschorn AK6. The Museum Edition Klipschorns also feature hand-matched AK6 crossover networks and drivers, personally selected by Roy. 

YOUR PURCHASE DIRECTLY SUPPORTS OUR CAUSE
100% of the proceeds from the sale of this exclusive pair of 75th Anniversary Klipschorn AK6 Museum Edition loudspeakers will go directly to the Klipsch Museum of Audio History, supporting its mission to proliferate the scientific principles and preserve the archives of Paul W. Klipsch.

HOW TO PURCHASE
PM Travis, or email travis@klipschmuseum.org to make your offer of at least $28,575 on or before Friday, Nov. 12th at 6:00 P.M. Central Time or for additional information.

To see a brochure of an earlier Museum Edition Klipschorn in black limba go here: FULL BROCHURE DOWNLOAD CLICK HERE. Note, the 75th Anniversary Museum Edition will have cane grilles, and all of the 75th Anniversary emblems and plaques. 

• Like 3

• Travis In Austin changed the title to For Sale: 75th Anniversary Klipschorn - The Museum Edition (One, and only one pair) - $28,575
  • Moderators

The Museum Edition Speaker Team has set a price for the Museum Edition  at $28,575. These are currently in production at the factory and will be available soon. If you are interested in these one of a kind 75th Anniversary edition speakers you can PM me here, or email me at travis@klipschmuseum.org.

Travis

• Travis In Austin changed the title to SOLD: 75th Anniversary Klipschorn - The Museum Edition (One, and only one pair) - SOLD
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2022 at 6:25 PM, Tube Head said:

With today being PWKs birthday, I thought I would post some arrival pictures of these special K Horns. 🙂 

There's something special still to come, so more pics will have to wait. 

rsz_img_1744.jpg

congratulations are in order -

• Like 1

• 1 month later...