Forte II's for Front L and R, but what to use for the Center?

TwistyTony

I'd been posting in the Garage Sale looking for a single Forte II--
Found a single Forte--seller kind enough to warn me the mid's have a different tone then the Forte II's...

Questions--
1.  Anyone have experience running the Forte II for Front Channels?  What are you using for a Center?  Howz It?
2.  Considering upgrading...  front runner's would be of course, 3 Forte IV's...  that's a considerable amount of jingle for me, I'd have to hear them next to some other things, to fall in love sufficiently...
3.  RS 7 III's?
4.  RP 8000's?

Other suggestions?  Of course I love the Forte II's, but if I can't find a cost effective center channel that has the same voice--I'll be driven to sell them and replace--need a good listen--and of course, this communities experience.

With Gratitude,

T

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, TwistyTony said:

I'd been posting in the Garage Sale looking for a single Forte II--
Found a single Forte--seller kind enough to warn me the mid's have a different tone then the Forte II's...

Questions--
1.  Anyone have experience running the Forte II for Front Channels?  What are you using for a Center?  Howz It?
2.  Considering upgrading...  front runner's would be of course, 3 Forte IV's...  that's a considerable amount of jingle for me, I'd have to hear them next to some other things, to fall in love sufficiently...
3.  RS 7 III's?
4.  RP 8000's?

Other suggestions?  Of course I love the Forte II's, but if I can't find a cost effective center channel that has the same voice--I'll be driven to sell them and replace--need a good listen--and of course, this communities experience.

With Gratitude,

T

You can use a Forte 1  or a Heresy