Cornwall lV vs JBL 4367

Shiva

The upper section sounds very similar to Altec Lansing of old, spent my childhood listening to them. Better in some ways, lesser in others. And for that kind of cash the baffle should come in an assortment of colors.🤔

1 hour ago, jason str said:

The upper section sounds very similar to Altec Lansing of old, spent my childhood listening to them. Better in some ways, lesser in others. And for that kind of cash the baffle should come in an assortment of colors.🤔

Well, they have grills

• Like 3

I would love to hear a pair setup somewhere. JBL isn't stupid, but those are really for a different market.

I still like my 4311s. I just wish they were symetrical.

4 hours ago, Tarheel said:

A gent in NJ has two pair and one pair (with 5 hours use) is for sale for $9999.  Retail price is now $16,500 according to his add.

the price is excellent  (  5 hours use )  --used 1 year old pairs go  for 10k $ 

CONS - make sure it is not B stock ---if used ,  the 5 year warranty is not transferrable 

• Like 1

The JBL's have an "airy" hiss in the vocal range.  The K's don't, and they sound more forward and "connected" on the vocals minus the noise.  Try replaying the first 32 bars on each with your volume set at 50%, and tell me if you think I'm a nutter.  I would like to know your opinion.

Reference or not (on the JBL side...), I think I prefer the Klipsch sound comparing the two.