WTB K-Horns in SoCal. Score! Thanks everyone.

drewogatory

• drewogatory changed the title to WTB K-Horns in SoCal. Score! Thanks everyone.

Well, scored a pair of 70s vintage in Walnut for $2500. Picking them up Saturday. Not too bad, 4 hours each way.  Should be a great resto / modding project and more fun than buying a new pair. I'm way uninformed on the modder community for these now a days, looking forward to getting caught up. Uteman coming through big time with the listing. Thanks everybody! And someone buy those sweet mahogany  ones so I don't have 2 pair with only 3 corners.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Schu said:

oh wow... that pair in Mequite is awesome. I might give that guy a call!

shyte... you have to log in ot jion to get the contact info?

Not trying to hijack this thread, but if you are interested send me a private message for contact info. It won't let me send messages for some reason?

Yeah, that was great. Jason seems like a great guy, sent me about 50 pics of the various dings and chips, etc.  Walnut AAs for $2500, man, that's about what we were paying in the late 80s. How do they sell new ones at $16?  I'll tear em down and spiff everything up and I ordered a couple Transcendent kits to run em on. The guy at my local shop will laugh his butt off when I buy like 30 tubes at once tho.

• Like 1