Certificate expired?

geezin'

1 minute ago, Shiva said:

Please elaborate> 🤔 What happened and what was the fix?   blew a fuse perhaps?

No fuse blown at power switch. Or on output board where there are 2 ceramic type replaceable fuse for speakers protection. A 24 volt relay is suspect. Near the fuses, it is not clicking when power on.

It is a delay type that clicks when unit powers on. Vintage.

• Like 2

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, 001 said:

an expired  SSL Certificate renewal  by 9am is up and running by Noon or Same Day in the worst case scenario -

Our issue wasn't with the renewal of our wildcart cert (that was done weeks ago), it was with the verification process they have in place. Won't go into more details than that. We're set though, thanks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, Chad said:

Our issue wasn't with the renewal of our wildcart cert (that was done weeks ago), it was with the verification process they have in place. Won't go into more details than that. We're set though, thanks.

Thanks for your efforts.

• Like 1

Speaking of expiring,  I clicked on this forum so many times during this last week, only to be denied entrance, that I became despondent, filled with unworthiness,  having thoughts of expiring myself.  😀 Luckily I found kindred souls over at AVS, which lifted my spirits entirely. 👍

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Shiva said:

Speaking of expiring,  I clicked on this forum so many times during this last week, only to be denied entrance, that I became despondent, filled with unworthiness,  having thoughts of expiring myself.  😀 Luckily I found kindred souls over at AVS, which lifted my spirits entirely. 👍

Haha, I spent way more time on AVSForum this week than I have in months.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Chad said:

Hey all,

Sorry about that. I've been trying since Monday to get the new certificate for this server, but our vendor was being very difficult for no apparent reason other than technical issues.

All should be good now. Thanks

Thanks Chad! 

cincy

the Forum was never down , not even a second   it was an Expired  Certificate  message pending a renewal which could be bypassed with 2 clicks  ,  all klipsch web sites are extremely  Secure  , therefore there was no risk to log into the forum -

image.png.63b3d39aca91d99cb43084433117a0ba.png