MEH Synergy

Just now, 001 said:

ok , give us a rate that  we  can compare ---go ahead  , and let's do a fictional  shipment from 1  zip to another zip , with  exact dimensions weight etc  - you give me your rate , I will give you my rate - deal  ?

OK, I shipped out an amp that weighed 50 pounds roughly.  I don't have the dimensions, but it was packed well.  Would have been 150 fully insured.   I ended up paying $65 fully insured.   Just trying to aid others.   What do you use for shipping?  Maybe you have something better than this?   Do tell. 

• Like 5

• MEH Synergy changed the title to AFFORDABLE SHIPPING With SHIPPO
43 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

This is not something for sale, but I feel it belongs in this category and wanted to share with others what I have recently learned. A coworker just told me about SHIPPO. The service allows FedEx, UPS, DHL and USPS services to be used with discounts of 50%+ off.  You print your label at home, there is no catch. Takes about 3 minutes to sign up for the service.  Hopefully this will aid more sales here.   I just successfully used it with no issues. Hopw this helps many here. 

sending PM

To clarify the best I can, 

When I signed up, it asked if I was a business, consumer or something else.  I picked consumer.  When you "create" a shipment, you can choose which carrier you wish to use and compare rates.   It will give you the price and you can choose to then pay and print the label at that point.  Insurance is also offered as an option m. Exactly the same as using UPS or Fedex per se, just heavily discounted.   

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, 001 said:

@Westcoastdrums   We have to compare apples with apples , meaning you or someone else should provide a Shipment that was recently billed with all the basic info ----then one  can generate a  comparative quote  with other shippers  -

I gave the best example I had above. Try it yourself and I think you will be wondering, now how in the hell....? 

• Like 1