MEH Synergy

- NO AFFiLIATION WITH  --  Merchant Maverick --Trustpilot

------------------------------------------------------------------ 

https://www.merchantmaverick.com/reviews/shippo-review/

Negative Reviews & Complaints

Here’s a brief list of the most common complaints users mention:

• Billing Issues: Users report unexpected charges on shipping labels and difficulties getting refunds on canceled postage.
  • Poor Customer Support: I’ve seen an increasing number of complaints regarding Shippo’s response time. It seems reps are slow to get back to email requests for support. Furthermore, some customers are frustrated that they cannot call in with questions.
  • Discounts Are Not The Lowest: Some users report that Shippo’s discounted shipping rates are not as low as those offered by its competitors.

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/goshippo.com?stars=1&stars=2

16 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

No worries, all 3 of those are currently issues for me with fedex and UPS.  My one transaction with shippo has zero of those issues.   Surely, saving money won't be for everyone, but it will be for some here.  

different subject -------by the way did you checkout @Heaterman  garage sale thread on the Minipunch speakers , I believe they are in San Diego 

13 hours ago, 001 said:

@Westcoastdrums   We have to compare apples with apples , meaning you or someone else should provide a Shipment that was recently billed with all the basic info ----then one  can generate a  comparative quote  with other shippers 

Sounds like a good project for someone with a lot of time on their hands so let us know what you find out. Also post complete info on length, width, height and weight  with comparative quotes from at least three shippers in common use so we can compare their services. I would prefer it if you also got quotes with insurance and then their track records regarding shipment damage, on time deliveries and insurance payouts if product damaged. TIA for your time!

By the way @Westcoastdrums thanks for the tip. Please do not pull this thread.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...