Blown tweeters

Toddy

Hi I just bougt my first set of Klipsch speakers. I bought them from face book MP .They are synergy F 30 Black. When i connected them I realized that the horns were both blown. I have been trying to find a pair of erplacements to fix them. I was able to find a part number and a picture of one in a new bag but everywhere I check they are discontinued or sold out. I am looking for two R-28F Horn with Tweeter Part # 1061375 Any suggestions would be greatl appreciated. Kindest regards to those who read this. 

14 hours ago, Toddy said:

Hi I just bougt my first set of Klipsch speakers. I bought them from face book MP .They are synergy F 30 Black. When i connected them I realized that the horns were both blown. I have been trying to find a pair of erplacements to fix them. I was able to find a part number and a picture of one in a new bag but everywhere I check they are discontinued or sold out. I am looking for two R-28F Horn with Tweeter Part # 1061375 Any suggestions would be greatl appreciated. Kindest regards to those who read this. 

Just to make sure. Are the jumpers installed correctly on the back? I've had that happen where one may be slightly loose.

• Like 1

Hi,

If the jumpers are checked and properly in place.

Ask Simply speakers if these are compatible, which look very similar look with  F30 tweeter #10123010 just the pods that are and the spacer of the support screws which is different: it may be necessary to put a shim or adapt the support.

There are in stock.

https://www.simplyspeakers.com/klipsch-replacement-speaker-tweeter-160748.html

F30 Tweeter

On 10/24/2021 at 7:58 PM, Toddy said:

Call klipsch parts  or email https://support.klipsch.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

NOTE: At this time, Klipsch Phone support hours are 9 AM -4 PM EST.

Klipsch Online Order Support
For assistance with orders placed on Klipsch.com (United States only):
Call 1-800-554-7724 or submit your request.

Klipsch Product Technical and Warranty Support
Click here for our Warranty page.
Click here for our Online Support System to find help with your Klipsch product or to submit a warranty claim.