FS - K510 Horns (zxpc clone) with JBL 2446h 2" compression drivers

zeagan

Selling together, no interest at this time in splitting up. The horns are the ebay clones of K510's and included are some photos of them beside new k510's with mumps. They're slightly heavier and thicker than the real ones and are very (surprisingly) well made. The 2446h drivers have zero issues and I was using them up until recently in a two way setup with an LS bass bin clone, original titanium diaphragms. Hardware to attach the JBL to the K510 is a little tricky as two of the mounting holes can be tough to get to with the larger diameter bolts used in the JBL horns than the B&C ones Klipsch uses. I was running them with two out of four bolts holding them on with no issue (will include these bolts), getting shorter bolts and getting them in is possible, just never felt the need. 

Below are photos as well as a response measurement of the JBL 2446h vs the Klipsch K691 driver for comparative purposes. Will happily ship within Canada, could potentially be convinced to ship to the US for an enthusiastic buyer. Buyer pays shipping. Horns and drivers will be shipped in separate packages for the safety of the horns, drivers are approx 33lbs each. 

-$550 (Canadian, so...~$450 USD) 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• zeagan changed the title to FS - K510 Horns (zxpc clone) with JBL 2446h 2" compression drivers
  • 2 months later...

@zeagan hey, checking to see if these are still around...

I'm in Alberta, working on a small-town cinema overhaul, thinking about making a three-way center channel and your feedback on the Klipsch pro designs and on DSP options would be appreciated. Send me a PM if you can.

Edited by DRJackson
Typo