SOLD!!!Vintage Klipsch Heresy I Speakers For Sale

NancyW

I am clearing out my deceased brother-in-law's house and wish to sell a pair of 1970's Klipsch Heresy speakers. They are walnut colored and have a triangular PWK emblem in the top corner of each speaker. On the back they each have an H-WO and a six digit serial number. The serial number on one speaker is a single digit higher than the other one . They are in excellent condition. I don't know how much I should sell them for. I am in the Boston area and ideally want to sell them to someone who will pick them up from me. Thank you for your time. Nancy W. 

Edited by NancyW

Post them on your local craigslist or Facebook Marketplace; shipping those speakers anywhere will dissuade people from buying most anywhere else. Without photos but assuming they're in good condition, ask $600 and you've got roughly $75 wiggle room to make a potential buyer feel like they won the argument.

• NancyW changed the title to SOLD!!!Vintage Klipsch Heresy I Speakers For Sale