Hunt for Xilica

zeagan

Is it true the Xilica XP series are discontinued? I've been enjoying my Ashly Protea but "upgrade-itis" or even "sidegrade-itis" is digging its claws in and I would like a bit more flexibility along with the ability to create files on my computer (my protea is a slightly older 3.24cl which was pre-USB interface). I also don't want to spend a fortune but used XP2040/3060/4080's don't seem to come up for sale in Canada very often. Wondering where people are sourcing their Xilicas basically. 

1 hour ago, zeagan said:

Canada very often. Wondering where people are sourcing their Xilicas basically. 

Xilica is made in Toronto , call them , who knows , they might just have the answer in Can$  , aren't you in TO as well

33 minutes ago, RandyH001 said:

Xilica is made in Toronto , call them , who knows , they might just have the answer in Can$  , aren't you in TO as well

So crazy it just might work, I'm over in PEI but shipping is easy in the great white north, it's the border nonsense that usually kills getting interesting things.

3 hours ago, zeagan said:

So crazy it just might work, I'm over in PEI but shipping is easy in the great white north, it's the border nonsense that usually kills getting interesting things.

Correct , even with the new version of NAFTA  , Canadian Consumers pay added shipping charges -brokerage-bond fees and the higher currency exchange - ouuuuch

• Like 2