SOLD: NOS KR Audio VV 302B tubes

michaelwjones

These are NOS KR Audio VV 302B tubes.  Aqua-blue glass in a "medicine bottle" shape tubes from the early '00s. The VV302B ia a ultra-linear, low frequency, high power triode tubes capable of producing 14 watts of pure class-A power. Per KR Audio, the VV302 is somewhere between 300B and 300BXLS with a slightly lower amplification factor than a "standard" 300B tube. These tubes feature a new ribbon filament construction and the KR Enterprise exclusive patent design with 32 cathodes. The VV302B valves possess a vacuum of 10-9 Torr, a maximum grid current of 2.0 microamperes and constant emission over the life of the tube. These tubes have an ever so slightly larger base diameter; if you have a recessed tube socket you may not be able fully seat the tube. They are perfect with surface mount sockets or those with large openings.

Rated a "9" only because of the shop worn box, I have never electrified the tubes. I am selling these (and a set fo Cary 300B tubes) because I have a pair of WE 300B tubes to replace my other KR Audio 300B tubes, have too many 300B tubes and want to buy a set of 'horns.  $500 including shipping to you in the. lower 48.  Please email any questions. Thanks.

Mike

KR VV302 - 2.jpeg

KR VV302 - 3.jpeg

KR VV302 - 1.jpeg

KR VV302 - 5.jpeg

• michaelwjones changed the title to SOLD: NOS KR Audio VV 302B tubes