La Scala AL5 Hmmmmmmmm?

Limberpine

1 minute ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

You're being picked on by ones who have been the antagonist for years. 

That's a good one but you have misidentified the antagonist given your initial response. Lol. 

2 minutes ago, Curious_George said:

I guess I won't get to 17.2k posts... oh well. 

Probably not...Otoh, I had over 10,000 of my posts deleted when we were no longer allowed to engage on these topics so current post count is considerably less. Oh, well. Live and learn. :)

1 hour ago, Schu said:

the primary and secondary markets are uncorrelated... there is NO WAY to effect pricing in an ascending pattern by raising primary pricing in the electronics market where depreciation rules supreme, though you could lower the pricing on the secondary market by reducing primary prices. these speakers are not rare and they don't have a huge market niche  therefore demand is somewhat limited...

I feel there IS a correlation between primary and secondary markets. It's called "perception". Sellers look at the current price of say, a certain Klipsch speaker and then sell based on that current price. They NEVER sell based on the original purchase price otherwise you'd see Klipsch speakers at incredibly low prices. The fact is, Klipsch speakers, particularly the Heritage Series speakers, hold on to their value well, more so than virtually any other brand. Of course, due to the Klipsch reputation and desirability, all too many sellers ask prices which are unusually unreasonable, regardless of age and condition. These sellers are not worth reasoning with, the LaScalas mentioned above are a good example.

• Like 3

I guess the used grocery and gas market is driving up the price of new grocery and gas prices too…inflation is happening when I posted the inflation report the other day it got deleted. I said nothing political only posted the facts. The reports from the other day is that the average additional cost per family is $175 a month. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Madman1 said:

I guess the used grocery and gas market is driving up the price of new grocery and gas prices too…inflation is happening when I posted the inflation report the other day it got deleted. I said nothing political only posted the facts. The reports from the other day is that the average additional cost per family is $175 a month. 

It seems the only appropriate response is "Shit happens." Once you state an opinion on who's responsible it gets political. {SPOILER ALERT: It ain't whose been mentioned.}

4 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

It seems the only appropriate response is "Shit happens." Once you state an opinion on who's responsible it gets political. {SPOILER ALERT: It ain't whose been mentioned.}

I didn’t give an opinion today or the other day of who was responsible. 

1 hour ago, Curious_George said:

I guess I won't get to 17.2k posts... oh well. 

Apparently that must matter to you at some level, but if you actually DID contribute something useful over many years, you might get there, but then, it doesn't matter, right?    Hilarious.