La Scala AL5 Hmmmmmmmm?

Limberpine

17 minutes ago, RandyH001 said:

George- no sure what all the fuss is about...

Of course you do: 

4 hours ago, Curious_George said:

Yep. A joke of a human being and idiot. 

2 hours ago, Curious_George said:

I know. 

Most of them do not even contribute anything, but they probably do that in life as well.  

2 hours ago, RandyH001 said:

dang

15 minutes ago, Curious_George said:

Not going anywhere. Just rousting the Neanderthals…

Kinda makes you wonder who's being rousted... Given I've been suspended for far less than several posts you've made in this thread understand where some of us are coming from. We ALL have political opinions and I for one like to engage. Unfortunately it's frowned upon in this forum now.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

If only they were closer. 

3 hours ago, Tinnitus said:

Wish these were closer.

Hands off,, I claimed dibs on page one. 

3 hours ago, Westcoastdrums said:

For 5k or anywhere close, really?   

Yes. They don't come up for sale at that price every day, especially in that condition. A real bonus if they smell like smoke. 

Be careful criticizing this listing.  The detailed, but largely inaccurate, information in the listing looks like the the product of the Google instantaneous superficial expertise practiced by some here.  The following is excerpted from the listing:

“ 3-Way Design: The Klipsch La Scala AL5 consists of two speaker cabinets. There is a top loudspeaker cabinet which consists of a newly-designed, highly-efficient Tractrix horn tweeter with an extremely high 109 dB sensitivity, plus a horn-loaded 2" phenolic diaphragm compression midrange driver for powerful highs and mid frequencies. The Klipsch 90° X 40° Tractrix horn's high-frequency performance creates a mammoth sound, bringing the most subtle nuances to the forefront of your listening experience.”

They look like this.  The advantages of professional photography are abundantly clear.

B07A02A1-11FE-4C3A-8C2D-BBFD163E3C9F.jpeg

FD1D8BC7-11B2-44A1-A35C-E983C1ABD727.jpeg

C377FA12-F598-49A7-A0E2-61E1F41DE8AA.jpeg

Oh, my kingdom for a little toe-in.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Madman1 said:

I guess the used grocery and gas market is driving up the price of new grocery and gas prices too…

I just paid $3.00 a gallon...prices are headed back down, at least for a while. Of course, there's the change to fuel oil production... making gas prices go up.

13 hours ago, Madman1 said:

I guess the used grocery and gas market is driving up the price of new grocery and gas prices too…i

The quoted post reminds me of Steven Wright’s line about buying used paint.  “It was in the shape of a house.”

• Haha 1