Looking for replacement speakers

csk158

Looking for replacement speaker ideas.  I had rf 63s hooked up to a vintage monster receiver. They are now in the home theater.  I loved them they would rock. You could play them loud and they took it no distortion. looking for a 2 channel speaker replacement. Playing rock and current pop music 

If you liked them so much, RF7 III would be the natural progression.  Contact Paducah Home Theater to aid you in pricing regardless of your selection.  He often has b stock also which can save you a few bucks more.  Don't know what, you budget is.  That will make all of the difference in the world on suggestions.  Also, used or new?   Heritage line considered? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, csk158 said:

Looking for replacement speaker ideas.  I had rf 63s hooked up to a vintage monster receiver. They are now in the home theater.  I loved them they would rock. You could play them loud and they took it no distortion. looking for a 2 channel speaker replacement. Playing rock and current pop music 

Welcome to the klipsch forum -

klipsch RF7 Series , Klipsch Chorus , Klipsch Cornwall

1 hour ago, csk158 said:

vintage monster receiver

Like Monster Monster? Got a pic of this receiver? I didn't know they ventured into electronics! I had some of their IEMs, which were top class back when they still had money for R&D, before Beats left them. Monster is still just barely hanging on nowadays.