3 pair La Scala Industrial, Boulder CO on-line auction

uteman1011

Note the 3 minute “automatic extension” policy.  Even with that policy, a bid sniping service would be valuable.  I predict the winning bid more than doubling the existing high bid of $1,025.00 in the closing minutes of the auction.  Even without a sniped bid, bidding before the closing minutes only drives up the final price.

Bid Extension

If a bid is placed during the final 3 minutes of an auction, the auction's current end time will automatically extend for additional 3 minutes. This will continue until no bids are placed during the last three minutes.

Since most bidding occurs during the final minutes of an auction, this allows all bidders a sufficient amount of time to continue bidding.

close

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jvs1670 said:

Can trash half of that stuff, the Lascalas alone would be worth the trouble.  Gotta get a bid in...

I suspect the winning bidder will be required to haul it ALL away, including—especially—the pallets. If I were the seller, I would insist upon it.

• Like 2