Post for upcoming sale items

USNRET

Need to finance a new set of Jubs to replace my underground Jubs.
Yea, you want photos, that will come forthwith (when I get a round tuit) and I know that you are a bunch of cheap skates like me. But I THINK these prices are not too far out of line.
PM if you want to discuss please

Location is 78414
Price is pickup but I will entertain help (labor) with shipping.

CT-650-T in white new in box (never opened). I used one pair but not the other. $350.00

One pair black KI-396-SMA II. No boxes. Purchased as a trio with the third modified by the factory to be used as a center between the Jubilees. The 'used' pair for sale (yes, I connected them as surrounds for a few minutes) just didn't fit in the room. $2000.00

Cornwall IIIs in walnut ... this is for a set of three. I used all three as the front LCR for surround duty but since moving into the new place with the Jubs one pair is used for my bedroom system and the third is relegated to closet storage...no boxes. $3500.00 for the three

Parasound P-6 preamp and A23+ amp. Have boxes and have been used for approx an hour while I was testing rooms to see if I could make a dedicated Parasound / Jubilee room. I found I didn't have a second room to support that. I have a second A23+ amp that has indeed been used at some gatherings and now power my outdoor speakers but it's not the one offered (just in case you have seen me with these and think oh, that's BS he has used them).  $2000.00 for the P6 and A23+ combo in factory packaging. SOLD

Boxes you ask? Well for 30 plus years I held on to every box for electronics I had purchased. When I bought this place I scrapped everything I didn't have a immediate need for which included boxes out the azz.

• Like 6

On 11/3/2021 at 6:05 PM, USNRET said:

Need to finance a new set of Jubs to replace my underground Jubs.
Yea, you want photos, that will come forthwith (when I get a round tuit) and I know that you are a bunch of cheap skates like me. But I THINK these prices are not too far out of line.
PM if you want to discuss please

Location is 78414
Price is pickup but I will entertain help (labor) with shipping.

One pair black KI-396-SMA II. No boxes. The 'used' pair for sale (yes, I connected them as surrounds for a few minutes) just didn't fit in the room. $2000.00

Dang man I'd love to have the 396's but think shipping cost would be a deal breaker..

Good luck with your sales and congrats on the new Jubes!