The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
prodj101

lascala vs. cornwall

On 12/21/2002 at 10:07 PM, prodj101 said:

I'm trying to figure out whether or not people who have la scala's and say they like them actualy like them or are just saying that to try to convince them selves they didn't just waste a ton of money.

Two La Scala Speakers are enough to fill a medium size night club with perfect sound I know because I did it In the private club Park Exchange in the Trans America Pyramid San Francisco. 

They are Durable last for years. The sound that comes out of these speakers is so clear they are a very good communicator of sprit that the artist has recorded into the music what a beautiful tool of entertainment.

Rusty Nails

LaScala, horn loaded bass missing an octave or so in the bottom end. Quicker in the bass dept. being horn loaded. When I bought mine LP's did not have the lower octave anyway so I bought LaScala. Put in a good sub and there you go. Also bigger mid horn. With horns I have found bigger is better. Ask any Pro Klipsch owner on this forum. Never heard a Cornwall, always wanted to and would love to own a pair. I am sure a great speaker, PWK made and loved it. Cannot go wrong with either one IMHO. Good to see dead thread active again. 

• Like 1