MEH Synergy

• MEH Synergy changed the title to Klipsch Profesional KP250 Speakers MODIFIED With Stands

Very tempted WC. My daughter plays 4 or 5 shows a week, mainly solo acoustic but does have up to a 4 piece band. Her solo stuff 99.9% of the time we use a Bose L1 Compact but we also have a couple of the L1 Model II setups and a few QSC K12.2s. I'd really like to hear her solo with these. The coolness factor would be high as well but then I'd need an amp. It's very tough to beat the L1 compact for ease of setup but I think these would just make her sound so much better. What do you think shipping would be like to the east coast (ALL the way east)?

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Told you that the first time, you doubted me. 

the USHIP  rates you quoted are excellent , very similar to our FedEX Ground rates  ,  roughly 50% off  ,  but  USHIP  is not SHIPPO  -

1 hour ago, Westcoastdrums said:

I have a fedex account, barely a 10% discount.

The discount you get with FedEX/UPS depend on the Verified volume you ship per week/month/year ,  the more you ship , the higher the discount -the lower you ship , the lower the discount -