For Sale: 1978 Heresy Decorator Series HD BR

David s

2 hours ago, David s said:

For Sale: 1978 Heresy Decorator Series HD BR 56S051& 56S052. Pick up locally. Little Rock, AR. Have one original box.

excellent condition. $800.00

Heresy Decorators in excellent condition ,  last year for the Laser badges 1978 , Andy @HDBRbuilder may have built these   -GLWTS

What's the frequency...?
Thanks!

There are several Arkansas Rocks stations through out the state. I downloaded the MY TUNER app and stream it (warning: there is compression). They feature deep tracks classic rock that you can’t here anywhere else. There is a show on Friday night called “Beaker Street.” Clyde Clifford is the host. Back in the late 60s and early 70s we used to drive into the country and park on a high hill to listen to the crackly AM KAAY. This was the infancy of BEAKER STREET and Clyde is still doing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On 11/11/2021 at 11:48 PM, Oicu812 said:

On the upper left side, close to where it joins the top, do you see the letter "A" embossed anywhere on either of them?

Yes, one has a C OD and the other has a A OD each on the left back side as well as the serial # across the center back edge.

9 minutes ago, David s said:

Correction: there is an A above an OD on one and a O over an OD on the other. Both on the leftward USA on both on the right.

are those the cabinetmaker ot sanders’s initials?

if you see an A  mark engraved on the top  left of the speakers , that would indicate that Andy , @HDBRbuilder  built these cabinets , Andy is a Longtime klipsch Forum member -