Has anyone listened to the Technics su-g700 ?

Idontknow

For example, I’ve already compared my Dynakit’s to the Yamaha a-s1200 with and although the build quality of the Yamaha is top notch and looks absolutely beautiful, it just doesn’t sound as nice as my Dynakit’s with jazz. Voices for one had nicer space and separation and instruments produced more air and transparency in all my Dynakit’s. I have videos of this as well. I merely mention this because I’m hoping the Technics sounds nicer than the Yamaha. I know the Technics is suppose to be quiet but that’s not  my main concern. Any thoughts are appreciated.

thanks

On 11/15/2021 at 5:01 AM, Idontknow said:

For example, I’ve already compared my Dynakit’s to the Yamaha a-s1200 with and although the build quality of the Yamaha is top notch and looks absolutely beautiful, it just doesn’t sound as nice as my Dynakit’s with jazz. Voices for one had nicer space and separation and instruments produced more air and transparency in all my Dynakit’s. I have videos of this as well. I merely mention this because I’m hoping the Technics sounds nicer than the Yamaha. I know the Technics is suppose to be quiet but that’s not  my main concern. Any thoughts are appreciated.

thanks

The Technics is a digital amp, although they have made big improvements I would only ever consider them for sub-woofer applications. I have K.I.S.S. attitude to many things and feel there are better ways of an amplifier properly driving a reactive speaker load. Who knows how long the amplifier will last, I like the idea of equipment being passed around the used market for a healthy amount of decades, I doubt these amps will ever achieve that due to cost/repair issues when the unit starts to get old and parts start to degrade, entire circuit boards will be needed to swap out and when will they become obsolete? I don't think these amps pair well with Klipsch heritage series speakers but that is my $.02

• Thanks 1